I took some steps this week, and for once I felt like it wasn’t one step forward, two steps back. In fact, it was probably more like two steps back, one step forward, one step back, three steps forward, one step back, and then two more steps forward.
Maybe. I don’t know.
But I don’t really have any pictures worth showing this week. Most of them were either embarrassing selfies, pictures of snow, or funny text screenshots–none of which you need to see. And then I took a picture when I completed bucket list item #26, but you can just go to that page if you’re dying to see what it’s of (I promise you, though, it’s not worth it).
Anyway, I’m doing something different this week! I feel like I’m always doing something different, but this is in direct correlation with the post I wrote on Monday.
I’m going to set weekly goals! And acknowledge what goals I accomplished.
So during week eight I:
- prioritized & downsized my workload
- completed a bucket list item
- stuck with what I gave up for lent
- went completely out of my comfort zone and took a big step forward (as much detail as I’m willing to give at this point, but I’m sure I’ll elaborate in due time)
And in week nine I will:
- finish a book
- go to every class prepared
- go to the rec twice
- write 10 pages in my novel
- write my weekly review on time
Well, thanks for sticking with me through this project! I’ll do my best to make the next 44 weeks worthwhile.
PS. Need a pick-me-up? Listen to this song 🙂